Keeping our dealings simple and transparent has been one of our core values. Below are our terms and conditions of business which you must Read and Accept before initiating any business with us. Upon accepting these terms and Conditions; it shall be considered that you have read and understood all the clauses included and with it; your responsibilities (as The Customer) and ours (as Revibe Entertainment LLC). These Terms and Conditions will remain valid indeﬁnitely unless updated or revised. Upon revision of any part, it will be sent to you once again for your approval so we may continue doing business together.
1. ACCEPTANCE The Quotation will be valid for a period of 15 days from the Quotation Date or date stated (“Acceptance Period”). In the event the Quotation is not accepted digitally or signed or an LPO hasn’t been issued and returned to REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC within the Acceptance Period, it will be void. If the Acceptance Period has expired, all prices and availability are subject to change.
2. QUOTATION The Quotation was developed based upon information provided by You (“The Customer”) and this Quotation is only an estimate of equipment, consumables and services to be provided in connection with the event (“Event”). In the event that the actual amount of equipment, services, labor and any related merchandise provided in connection with the Event is greater than the amount specified in the Quotation, The Customer shall be charged for such additional equipment, services and/or labor (including rental fees and transport), at REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC’s prevailing standard rates. All labor, VAT, transport, shipping /handling, personnel transportation & accommodation, Per-diem and electrical charges (if applicable to the Event) are estimated and final amounts will be charged and due upon final invoice.
3. CONFIRMATION OF A QUOTATION/ ORDERS. Verbal, Whatsapp, Text or Telephone orders are not final until a signed/ accepted Quotation, LPO or writen order by email, is received by REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC. The order must state all requirements clearly as mentioned in the Quotation. Orders need to be signed or an LPO needs to be issued by someone who is able/allowed to approve & confirm the order on behalf of the client/ company. Upon confirmation; it is believed that you have read and clearly understood the equipment, consumables and scope of work. Any discrepancy with this regard will not be considered after confirmation.
4. LABOUR RATES AND MANHOURS FOR SETUP & OPERATION This estimate, unless specifically indicated, does not include Overtime Crew/ Technician/ Operator. If your event is being setup by us on the event day itself; this will be billed at 1.5 times the hourly rate for the position (day rate divided by ten) for hours worked in excess of twelve, and 2 times the hourly rate for hours worked in excess of 16 hours. REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC employees require a mandatory 9-hour break between work periods.
5. EQUIPMENT HANDLING (DRY HIRE) 5.All Dry Hires are considered for one show day, with collection on the previous day and return being the day after the event, unless specifically mentioned in the Quotation and LPO or order confirmation. Delays of any sort in returning Dry Hire items will result in The Customer being charged at the prevailing rate as mentioned in the Quotation. In this case, the Dry Hire contract will only be terminated after these additional outstanding dues have been paid. The Customer assumes proper knowledge in the operation and handling of the equipment and follows the necessary H&S policies and will not hold Revibe Entertainment LLC responsible for any injury caused to themselves or others or damage to property whilst moving, setting up or operation of any equipment. The Customer shall not open, modify, atempt to repair or interfere with the equipment, their working mechanisms or any other parts of them and take reasonable care using them for their proper purpose with the correct specified consumables in a safe and correct manner in accordance with all necessary operating and safety instructions. The Customer shall take adequate and proper measures to protect the equipment from theft, damage and/or other risks (including but not limited to weather). The Customer will notify REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC immediately after any breakdown, loss or damage to the equipment. The Customer agrees that equipment will at all times be within its possession and control and not to remove the equipment from the country in which it was hired without the prior writen consent of REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC. All Dry Hires exclude cables and consumables of all sorts unless mentioned in the Quotation. The Customer must inspect and check all equipment and notify Supplier at the time of collection if there is any equipment or accessories missing, damaged or unfit for use. Failure to do so will see The Customer responsible for any damages or missing equipment upon return. No warranty is provided by the Supplier for the equipment’s fitness for any particular use. No responsibility is taken for any damages which may be caused by the hire equipment. In the event of adverse weather conditions, we take no responsibility if the equipment cannot be used. In the event that weather damages our equipment, the customer will be responsible for any damages or losses. The Customer agrees to pay REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC upon demand for all amounts incurred by REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC on account of lost, damaged and stolen equipment, based upon repair costs for reparable equipment or full replacement cost for lost or irreparable equipment. If the equipment is returned in a dirty state; The Customer will be charged fair cleaning costs. Where The Customer makes arrangements for the delivery and collection of equipment, The Customer will be liable for loss or damage which occurs during transport of the equipment.
6. DELIVERY OF CO2 AND HELIUM CYLINDERS If The Customer orders cylinders of any kind for their venue or solely cylinders for an event, The Customer is responsible for having someone available to take delivery of the equipment at the agreed date and time. If the hirer fails to be there at that time to accept and sign for the delivery, or the area of delivery is closed or inaccessible; an additional delivery fee will be charged to re-deliver the equipment at another time. Difficulty to collect our cylinders or inability for our crew to access the equipment for pick up will incur a daily hire charge for the equipment for any days beyond the agreed hire period. This may be taken from the deposit, and any additional charges incurred will be invoiced. The hirer gives us permission to enter the premises of where the cylinders held to collect the cylinders without being responsible for any damages caused to enter the premises. The delivery and connection of cylinders constitutes an Agreement or Bailment of the Cylinders and is not a sale or the creation of a security interest. You will not have, or at any time acquire, any right, title, or interest in the cylinders, except the right to possession and use as provided for in this Agreement. Revibe Entertainment LLC will at all times be the sole owner of the Equipment and have the right to reclaim them on demand.
7. EQUIPMENT HANDLING & SHOW RUN (WET HIRE) When on show site, REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC personnel must handle and operate all equipment. Equipment may not be operated, moved, stored, or serviced by The Customer or any other party unless authorized by prior writen agreement from REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC. The Customer may incur additional charges if equipment is moved or relocated by unauthorized personnel. The Customer agrees that REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC shall be permited free access to the equipment at any time before, during and/or after the event for purpose of set/strike, maintenance and routine checks. REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC retains all title and rights in and to the equipment and all related accessories and consumables it has provided for the event. During show run; if by any fair reason; the operator from Revibe Entertainment LLC deems it unsafe to operate a certain or multiple types of eﬀect; he reserves the right to skip or miss that cue. This may be a part of a preprogrammed, time-coded or live event and Revibe Entertainment LLC will accept no fault for these missed cues. On no occasion during the event is The Customer, its Agents, its Contractors or Representatives permited to operate any eﬀects from a control desk of Revibe Entertainment LLC. If this does happen or if The Customer or its Contractors are operating the eﬀects from their control desk; Revibe Entertainment LLC is immediately held harmless and unaccountable for the safety of operation and will accept no responsibility for any injury/ deaths to persons or damage to property thereon. Upon satisfactory completion and delivery of a show from Revibe Entertainment LLC; The Customer agrees to sign or digitally accept the Job Completion Certificate.
7. DAMAGE & SECURITY The Customer shall be responsible for all equipment that is damaged, lost or stolen (whether by use, misuse, accident or neglect), unless caused by negligence of REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC. In addition to amounts due to REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC in connection with the Quotation, The Customer agrees to pay REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC upon demand for all amounts incurred by REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC on account of lost, damaged and stolen equipment, based upon repair costs for reparable equipment or full replacement cost for lost or irreparable equipment. If necessary, the Customer must hire security to protect the equipment while onsite. The Customer shall be responsible for all costs in connection with the provision of security.
8. ADVANCES & PAYMENT Customers who do not have pre-approved credit terms will be required to provide an advance payment of 100% upon booking. Failure to pay may result in non-provision of the equipment and services as specified in the Quotation. If the Customer fails to make any payments due, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available, they shall be charged (before and after any judgment) on the amount unpaid at the annual rate of 5% until payment in full is made (a part of the month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest). Interest shall become due and payable notwithstanding the fact that a portion of the account shall be subject to any dispute or query. Any other payment arrangements must be approved in writing by REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC before an LPO is issued or before the Quotation is confirmed by the Customer. In the event that a credit is applied to a booking granted by management, the customer has 6 months to use this credit from the time of the original booking. For advances and payments received by Revibe Entertainment LLC for jobs outside the U.A.E.; no refunds will be made to The Customer under any circumstance after the ordered equipment has been loaded onto the vehicle to make the delivery or once our team have left the U.A.E. If The Customer has arranged logistics and we are unable to deliver the job as expected based on the reason of equipment arriving any later than specified by Revibe Entertainment LLC, that will releive Revibe Entertainment of all responsibility for the lack of delivery (including but not limited to expected quality of delivery or successful completion)
9. CANCELLATION Should a Confirmed Order be cancelled by the Customer for reasons outside any fault of Revibe Entertainment LLC; the standard cancellation terms will apply: 1. If The Customer cancels the Event or the provision of equipment and/or services by Revibe Entertainment LLC equipment more than 5 days prior to the first day of the Event, only costs incurred in bespoke orders or custom developed eﬀects will be charged to the customer and any advances paid will be fully refundable after deduction of these charges. 2. Cancellations between 3 to 5 days of the event will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the contract value, or costs incurred to date if higher than 25% of the Quotation. 3. Cancellations within 3 days of the event will be charged the full amount of the Quotation/ Confirmed order. ALL CANCELLATION NOTICES MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED, AS WELL AS ACKNOWLEDGED BY REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC’S REPRESENTATIVES BEFORE BECOMING EFFECTIVE.
10. CUSTODY AND CARE OF EQUIPMENT The Customer shall be responsible for the safe custody of all equipment supplied on hire. Should any equipment be lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged in any way whatsoever whilst in the possession of the Customer, compensation amounting to the full cost to REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC to replace the equipment shall be borne by the Customer. In the event of damage to the equipment, compensation amounting to the full cost to REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC to make good the damage shall be borne by the Customer. In addition, the hire charges for the lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged equipment shall be payable and shall accrue and shall not Terminate until payment is received in full for (a) the compensation as aforesaid and (b) all other unpaid charges. If loss or damage is discovered the incident must be reported to the Owners and the Police (in case of loss) within 24 hours. A full writen report must be forwarded to REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC within 72 hours detailing the circumstances of the incident. REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC reserve unto themselves the right to exercise this clause and also to determine any dispute under this clause at their sole discretion
11.REPOSSESING HIRE EQUIPMENT 12.The Customer agrees that a representative of REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC may enter any premises at which REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC’s equipment are kept or reasonably believed to be kept for the purposes of recovering the equipment at the termination of any Hiring Period. In relation to premises not occupied or under control of the Customer, the Customer undertakes to procure permission for REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC to enter the premises for the purposes of repossessing the hire equipment. The Customer shall compensate REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC for any costs incurred in repossessing the equipment.
12.INDEMNIFICATION The Customer and REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC each hereby agree to forever indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other for any and all claims, losses, costs (including reasonable atorney’s fees and costs), damages and/or injury to property and persons (including death) as a result of the negligent acts, errors or omissions of each party and their respective employees, agents, representatives and contractors.
13.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 14. Notwithstanding any other provision, REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC’s aggregate liability to The Customer under any circumstances shall be strictly limited to an amount equal to the actual fees paid to REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC in connection with the Event. Under no circumstances shall REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC’s liability exceed such fees paid by the Customer to REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC in connection with the Event. Under no circumstances will REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, interest, earnings or use) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise in connection with the Event.
14.EQUIPMENT FAILURE REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC maintains and services its equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and industry practice. REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC does not, however, warrant or guarantee that the equipment or services being provided will be free from defect, malfunction or operator error. If the equipment malfunctions or does not operate properly during the Event for any reason whatsoever, The Customer agrees to immediately notify a REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC representative. A notification of such an incident after the event is not acceptable and will not serve as grounds for any form of discount or credit. REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC will atempt to remedy the problem as soon as possible so that the Event is not interrupted.
16.COPYRIGHTS The customer agrees to indemnify REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC in respect of any claim for breach of Copyright caused by the transmission, recording, broadcasting, rebroadcasting of audio tracks used for Laser Shows and Multimedia Eﬀects Shows. The Customer also agrees that any video footage of Special Eﬀects recorded by Revibe Entertainment LLC at the event can be used for their promotional purposes on social media platforms.
17.CONFIDENTIALITY 17.All prototypes, concepts, quotations, contracts, plans, demos and specifications provided by REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC to the Customer are confidential and are not to be passed to any third party for a competitive bid or any other purpose.
17.FORCE MAJEURE 18.REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC’s failure to perform any term or condition of this Agreement as a result of conditions beyond its control such as, but not limited to, war, strikes, harsh weather, fires, ﬂoods, acts of God, Governmental restrictions, power failures, shall not be deemed a failure to perform their part of the hire agreement.
18.APPLICABLE LAW 19.The above-mentioned Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of The Dubai Courts and REVIBE ENTERTAINMENT LLC and the Customer submits to the jurisdiction of the same within the U.A.E. Judicial System.